CLARIN-LV repository and services
Repository and services of CLARIN-LV project at the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Latvia
Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Latvia
Raiņa bulv. 29
LV, Republic of Latvia
The following personal information is fetched from the Identity Provider server of your home organisation every time you log in to the service:
- email address
- unique ID to identify the user
- user entitlement in special cases (for IdPs in Republic of Latvia)
- email addresses, name, timestamp and the performed action
- IP address
- signed licenses if any
Repository and services process personal data and log files for:
- user authentication
- user identification when signing licenses
- user authorisation in special cases
- automated sending of email messages necessary for use of the services (password reset, submission information etc.)
- monitoring the load and capacity of the underlying server and the network
- working out technical problems and investigating abuse of the service
- statistics and development of the service
The personal data are not disclosed to anyone outside of the CLARIN-LV team.
The personal information is visible in your profile. If there is no profile, no personal data is directly stored. Use the technical contact above for any requests. To rectify the data released by your Home Organisation, contact your Home Organisation's IT helpdesk.
Personal data is deleted on request of the user or if the user hasn't used the service for five years.
Your personal data will be protected according to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers, a common standard for the research and higher education sector to protect your privacy.